Other Publications including Book Chapters, Ph.D. Dissertations, and Magazine Articles:
21. Longteng Tang and Chong Fang (2022) “Chapter 3: IR absorption (time-resolved infrared spectroscopy, Raman): Tracking vibrational signatures of the metal-containing species”, In Springer Handbook of Inorganic Photochemistry; Christophe Colbeau-Justin, Mohamed Nawfal Ghazzal, Section Eds.; Bahnemann, Detlef, Patrocinio, Antonio Otavio T., Book Eds.; Springer International Publishing, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-63713-2_7, pp 145–169. ISBN 978-3-030-63712-5. 1st ed. 2022 edition. eBook ISBN: 978-3-030-63713-2. Hardcover : 1580 pages. 600 illustrations in colour. https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783030637125#aboutBook First Online: Part of the Springer Handbooks book series (SHB).
20. Sean R. Tachibana (2021) “Revealing Ultrafast Dynamics and Functional Basis of Potential Biomedical Tools from Calcium Sensing to Optogenetics”, Ph.D. Dissertation (Chemistry). Date issued: 2021. Advisor: Fang, Chong.
8. Chong Fang, Renee R. Frontiera, Rosalie Tran, and Richard A. Mathies (2009) “Inside Green Fluorescent Protein: The vibration that powers the classic gene expression marker”, Nature462 (7270), Editor’s Summary & Cover Image. http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v462/n7270/covers/
7. Chong Fang, and Robin M. Hochstrasser (2007) “From the Cover: 2D infrared and optical spectroscopy”, Multidimensional Ultrafast Spectroscopy Special Feature, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 104 (36), Cover Image. http://www.pnas.org/content/104/36.cover-expansion
6. Chong Fang (2006) “Structures and dynamics of helices in water and membrane environments studied by two-dimensional infrared spectroscopy”, Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Chemistry, University of Pennsylvania. Advisor: Prof. Robin M. Hochstrasser. http://repository.upenn.edu/dissertations/AAI3225454/
5. Chong Fang, Alessandro Senes, William F. DeGrado, and Robin M. Hochstrasser (2006) “Tertiary helical interactions probed by 2D IR”, The RLBL Newsletter, Number 32, by the Regional Laser and Biotechnology Laboratories (RLBL) at the University of Pennsylvania. http://rlbl.chem.upenn.edu/pdf/rlbl32.pdf
4. Chong Fang, Yung Sam Kim, Casey H. Londergan, Jaehun Park, and Robin M. Hochstrasser (2005) “Recent advances in 2D-IR”, The RLBL Newsletter, Number 30, by RLBL at the University of Pennsylvania. http://rlbl.chem.upenn.edu/pdf/rlbl30.pdf
3. Chong Fang, Wendy Barber-Armstrong, Robin M. Hochstrasser, and Sean M. Decatur (2003) “Two dimensional infrared measurements of the coupling between amide modes of an alpha-helix”, The RLBL Newsletter, Number 28, by RLBL at University of Pennsylvania. http://rlbl.chem.upenn.edu/pdf/rlbl28.pdf
2. Chong Fang (2001) “Analysis on the combustion characteristics of novel solid fuel”, B.S. Dissertation, Department of Chemical Physics, University of Science & Technology of China. Advisor: Prof. Shufen Li.
1. Chong Fang (2000) “Analysis and application of phonetics spectrogram”, B.S. Dissertation (dual major), Department of Electronics Science and Technology, University of Science & Technology of China. Advisor: Prof. Wei Lu.